It’s Sunday so you guys know what that means! Book Tag. I was tagged for The Extraordinary Means Book Tag by Kayleigh at Miserable and Magical and although I haven’t read the book it is on my radar. Especially after the raving reviews I have heard so without much ado let’s start!
1. I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of this book.
I’ll tell you guys what I nearly did this ^ I was in a little book shop and I found a copy of Alfred Tennysons poems. I was all for buying it until I looked at the price and my dreams were dashed. If giving up the internet for a month was what it took to get it I would do it!
2. I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to this author on a long plane ride.
As much as I am a booklover…. pizza is more important to me *Gasp* I know I’m sorry but pizza!
3. I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it would ensure Hollywood made this book into a movie.
Weird fact I like commercials or as we call them adverts but I still don’t think I could handle that so book you will always be in my heart and my head just not on screen. Thinking about it all my favourite books have been made into movies or tv shows so for now I’m good.
4. I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside this book.
Inventor of this question you are an evil genius. I honestly don’t know I can’t really pick a book out right now but if it was for something like Harry Potter then I could live without reading books. Although as much as I love A Song of Ice and Fire Series you will never get me to live in that world. I mean you could never go to a wedding ever.
5. I would let my Google search history be made public if it meant I could be best friends with this author.
All my search history shows is that I am antisocial with a Netflix addiction so come at me. Which auther would I want to be best friends with? I think I would pick Cassandra Clare because she is one of my favourite writers, sounds like an amazing person and once we are best friends I can ask for more short stories about Infernal Devices Characters. (No plotting going on at all over here :P)
6. I would donate everything I own to Goodwill if it meant I could date this book character in real life.
Why would you do this to me! Kayleigh and I established the other day actually I am a hardcore fangirl and a shipper fangirl. It means I love everyone so…technically it counts so I’ll pick superman who was my first love when I was a little girl! Although Harry Potter sounds good as well so… Nope I need to stop why doesn’t someone else pick for me I don’t think I could choose. But I probably would do it. Wait Peeta how could I forget Peeta! And Finnick! And Will! And Jem! …. I have problems.
Okay I am away to have a meltdown now thank you very much. I tag anyone who wishes they were at San Diego comic con this week but aren’t.
Gif is not my own click on it to go to it’s source.