Firstly a big thank you to the Storyteller for nominating me for this award, go check out her blog it is filled with amazing things! It also reminded me of how bad I have been at thanking people for nominating me for awards so today and tomorrow I am hoping to come back and thank everyone for all the award nominations.
The Rules for the Real Neat Blog Award are….
- Thank the person who nominated you (check!)
- Answer the questions
- Nominate other bloggers (between 4-5)
The Questions I was asked…..
Where is your favourite place to read?
Probably my living room, sitting on my couch. It’s big and comfy and the world can pass by and my focus is on the book I am reading.
What would be the first thing you’d do in a Zombie Apocalypse?
A few people were discussing this the other day and our plan is Costco. Head to the nearest one and wait it out. It has everything you could need and then some.
What was the last film you saw, and what did you think of it?
RED. It was the first time I watched it and I sat and giggled the whole way through. Great movie!
What is your favourite quote?
“Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read” – Cassandra Clare
If you could try a new sport, what would it be and why?
New in the sense that I haven’t done it in a long time then it is Rugby. It is my favourite sport and I would love to play it as part of a team.
My questions are:
What was the first book you remember reading on your own?
A meal that you can successfully cook, even if everything else sucks (I am an example of this)?
What was the first blog post you ever wrote about?
What was the last song you sung out loud, admit it everyone does it!
A character you relate to (book, tv, movie, comic)?
I was nominated for the Creative Blogger Award a long long time ago by two amazing bloggers from Darcy’s Book Blog and Miserable & Magical that because of my terrible memory and some really bad planning I have forgotten to thank until now, truly you guys are amazing and I am very thankful for the nomination.
The Rules are…
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs.
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important!)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers.
- Tell the nominees these rules.
5 Facts About Me
1) I want to live in New Zealand for a year. My dream is to go to New Zealand hire a car and tour the country and work there for a year. Don’t know when it is happening but it will happen!
2) My favourite time of day is 4:00 am. I don’t know why and I am asleep for most of that time but when I am awake it’s just so quiet and peaceful. Therefore it’s my favourite time of day.
3) I love theme parks. One of my favourite places in the world to be. It takes me a while to get the courage to go on the roller-coasters but then I am never off them!
4) I like it when it rains but it is sunny. Sun showers are one of my favourite things. I know it’s weird but it’s true.
5) I am still obsessed with Salt and Pepper chicken since the last time I did one of these facts about me blog posts.
To keep things interesting I nominate these awards to everyone who has written a blog post about an awkward situation that has happened to them. Because let’s be honest it takes courage to admit it and deserves an award!
(Images are not mine I found them through that magical thing called Google)
P.s This is my 200 post!