Thank you to Kayleigh for tagging me go check out her blog because it’s awesome! I have a lot of tags to catch up on so from now on every Sunday in the foreseeable future I will be posting book tags! Here we go…
The rules are…
1) Pick any five books randomly (or not randomly, your choice)
2) The first name you see when you flip open the book on a random page, will be the person who is the answer to the question.
3) Each of the books must answer two questions.
Books I have chosen (simply for the fact they are the closest to me) …
- 1) Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- 2) Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
- 3) I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- 4) Paper Towns by John Green
- 5) An Abundance of Katherines by John Green`
1) The first person to die? (Outlander)
Well it was nice knowing you all. If he is the first to go there isn’t really any hope for me of surviving this apocalypse.
2) The person you trip to get away from the zombies? (Paper Towns)
That’s not going to make me many friends with the other survivors. On the plus side I have a mini van. Sort of.
3) The first person to turn into a zombie? (Outlander)
If you have read the book or watched the tv show you might understand why I am smiling at this one.
4) The person that trips YOU to get away from the zombies? (Dragonfly in Amber)
Black Jack Randall.
Let’s be honest none of us are surprised at this.
5) The idiot of the team? (An Abundance of Katherines)
Uh oh. Let’s hope they mean the idiot who isn’t good at the running and fighting because otherwise I might as well just sit and wait for the zombies in my room.
6) The “brains” of the team? (Anna and the French Kiss)
Is it too late to join someone else’s team? Please?
7) The team’s medic? (Dragonfly in Amber)
He’s bound to have picked up some tips from all the times he has gotten hurt right? And remembered a few things from Claire right? Then again he doesn’t know what bacteria is so that could be bad….
8) The weapons expert? (Anna and the French Kiss)
This is a good match Rashmi could seriously kick Zombie but in my opinion.
9) The brawler? (Paper Towns)
It is scary how accurate this is getting. Margo I can see being the tough one in the group and causing havoc.
10) The team captain? (An Abundance of Katherines)
I think I might have a chance again. She basically runs that town anyway so she has experience!
Okay because of the inevitable upcoming tags I am going to make things fun and tag people who have read a book by a UK author in the last month.
Books were generated for the questions through a random name generator