We are nearly in to the month of May with Summer coming and sadly also exams but first let’s have a little look back at what happened in April both on and off the blog.
I only read 3 books this month but I am putting the blame on that on studying for exams and going on holiday and yep your eyes do not deceive you I have officially jumped on the bandwagon and read Anna and the French Kiss for the first time! Needless to stay it was devoured very quickly and I am now on Lola and the boy next door.
- Tape by Steven Camden | Book Review
- Storm Fall by Tracy Banghart | Book Review
- Anna and the French Kiss | Book Review Coming Soon
Books I got
- Girls on Tour by Nicola Doherty (Thank you to Goodreads and Headling Group Publishing)
- What if by Rebecca Donovan (Thank you to Penguin Platform)
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (Thanks to Kayleigh)
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (Thanks to Kayleigh)
What Happened on the Blog!!!!!!!
This month I have teamed up with Miserable & Magical to host a giveaway for our one year blogiversaries. My one year blogiversary is on the 4th of may! To check out the give away and enter check out my one year blogiversary giveaway post!
Other posts from this month…
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski | Book Review
- The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski | Book Review
- Me: A to Z
- UKYA Day Tomorrow
- Award Nominations Part 1
What Happened away from the blog
So university exams are coming up and I am stressing and panicking and studying therefore blog posts may become rare over the next couple of weeks but I will still be here.
I also went away for the weekend to Blackpool and I had a great time with my family and went a little crazy with my camera… and my purse. So maybe I bought a few things but who doesn’t when they go away and yes they are Blackpool Glasses, I thought what the heck.
Anyway what happened to you all during this month anything nice happened? Let me know!