I failed, I know that is a weird thing to say starting a post about award nominations but I just realised after a nomination during the week that I epically completely 100 percent forgot that I had been nominated for awards this entire year so far and to thank all the generous and lovely people that took the time to nominate me. Therefore it is time for a to reply to all 8 nominations I have received for different blogging awards and to do the necessary things and thanks. Starting with the Leibster Award Nomination.
With my one year blogiversary just around the corner I am still in disbelief that I have kept blogging for nearly an entire year! I never thought that I would have the motivation to keep writing but I think…no I know that the main reason for that is down to all of you lovely people that take the time to read my posts, talk to me in the comments and nominate me for various awards, I am really lucky to be a part of the wonderful blogging community and get to know so many wonderful people so thank you for everything you are doing! Okay now done with the sappiness on to the rest of the post;
Many thanks to the lovely Cover to Cover for the nomination, one of my favourite blogspot blogs with lots of amazing posts go check her out!!!!
- Re-post the button on your post/blog
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions asked by your nominator
- Create 11 more questions for the people you nominate
- Choose 11 more people to nominate (that have under 200 followers)
11 Facts About Me
I am going to cheat a little with this and give you a link to the first time I was received a nomination for this award.
New Fact: The Liebster award was the first blogging award I was ever nominated for so it has a special place in my heart!
11 Questions I was asked
9. Are multiple POVs distracting or beneficial?
10. Is there a hype-surrounded book it seems everyone loved but you?
1. When did you first realize that you loved reading?
2. Have you ever read a book that made you so distraught that you couldn’t even think about reading again for a while? If so what is it?
3. Favourite Genre to read?
4. What book have you read the most?
5. Favourite character in a book that was not the main character?
6. A book that made you laugh?
7. Do you prefer reading a book or reading an e-book?
8. The author you would most like to meet and why?
9. What is your favourite pet from a book?
10. Name a book that you have read because you watched the movie or tv show