Can you believe it my one year blogiversary is nearly upon us! I cannot believe that it has almost been a year since I became a part of the blogging community!
To celebrate I am teaming up with fellow blogger Kayleigh at Miserable and Magical to host a little giveaway in celebration of both of our one year blogiversaries. Miserable and Magical has been active since the 14th of April 2014 and Smalltowncitygirls (later re-branded SmalltownBookworm) has been going since the 4th of May 2014 (Yep Star Wars Day- expect the cheesy joke when the time comes!).
In honour of our beginnings we are hosting a giveaway from the 14th of April till the 12th of May for one lucky person to spend either £20 on The Book Depository website or receive a £20 Amazon voucher, you get to pick which one you want! (that’s right you get free reign) and that is £20 British Pound Sterling which as I write this is roughly $29 (american dollars) for our followers across the pond. Kayleigh officially started the giveaway yesterday on her blogiversary so go on over and check it out and give her a big congratulations while you are at it!
- Win £20 to spend on The Book Depository Website (TBD) or a £20 amazon voucher (your choice!)
- Entry opens 14th of April and closes 12th of May
- Open to all countries where TBD and Amazon delivers
- Entrants must be 13 years or older
Rules are simple:
- To enter you must follow both our blogs (whichever way you want- via wordpress, bloglovin or email)*
- Comment either below or over at Miserable & Magical’s entry page so we know who has entered and tell us a book that you would love to own while you are at it! We love to get to know you all. (You can only enter the giveaway once- either on this post or over on Kayleighs. No duplicates needed.)*
- Extra credit- if you want one extra entry why not tweet about the giveaway with the hashtag #MagicalBookwormGiveaway!
*You MUST do this or entry will not be counted
One lucky winner will be drawn on the 12th of May and will be notified on the 13th, you then have one week to notify one of us via our respective email addresses with your contact details and address so we can contact you, good luck everyone!