Getting nominated for awards always makes me very happy because when I started this blog I never imagined it would be as successful as it has become and that I would meet so many amazing people from so many different places. It really means the world to me that people take the time to nominate me for these awards. In this case, I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the fantastic bloggers Ana from MadMeInWonderland, booksoverpeople and TheEnchantedBook, go check out their blogs they are brilliant!
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and leave a link to their blog
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
7 Facts About Me:
- I am addicted to salt and pepper chicken
- I am a history geek
- hate public transport
- I own more pairs of boots than I care to admit
- I bend the spines of books (not others just mines)
- I love hill walking
I want to live in Edinburgh
- I am mad the formatting of this post isn’t working right
Since I was nominated by three lovely bloggers and I am supposed to pick 15 per nomination which is 45 blogs plus the fact that this award has been going round the blogosphere and I don’t know who has had it and who hasn’t- I am nominating all my amazing followers and I do mean each and everyone of you! Leave a comment below with a link to your post if you do it or if you have been nominated already I would love to see it!