Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme host by the Broke and the Bookish. This week’s Top Ten is Ten Books I’d Love to Read With My Book Club/If I Had A Book Club.
I’m going to split this into two sections; five books that I would love to read with a book club beacause it would be a really enjoyable experience to discuss the book and five books that I think I would love to read with a book-club because I need that extra push to read them (because they have been in my bookshelf for a long, long time)
First Five: Discussion
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell
- Say you will by Kate Perry
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- If I fall, If I die by Michael Christie
- Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher
Second Five: Extra Push
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- Lord of the Rings Trilogy (technically three but let’s go with it 🙂 )
- Wicked by Gregory Macguire
- The Diary of Ann Frank
- Memoirs of Geisha by Arthur Golden
There it is- list of to be read in a book club books what about yours? leave a comment below with either your list or the link to your TopTen post, I would love to see!