Hello everyone! (She says hiding behind her laptop) I took a temporary hiatus there because deadlines were looming. However, a few meltdowns, lots of crying, 2 evil essays and a Terry’s Chocolate Orange later and I am back!
Some people ask me advice on what to do when in College and University, however I think it would be better to look at what I am doing and then do the exact opposite. I could write a book on it. A word of advice folks, please don’t leave 2000 word essays until 2 days before it is due, very, very bad. Over the last week I have had two essays due and a test and they broke me, so sadly I had to make sacrifices to complete them and that included this blog. But absence makes the heart grow fonder right?….please?….well it was worth a shot.
Taking a week off of everything to complete coursework has allowed me to think about lots of… well, everything really…. procrastination is thy middle name. Anyway, I have some announcements for this blog . First of, I’m changing the layout/theme, I feel it is just time to move on from Adele, so if any of you have a recommendation of a theme I could use please leave a comment below.
Secondly, I have a new feature starting next Monday, so come have a look and see what it is. I will leave it a surprise for now but it does involve guest posts so if you are interested when I officially start it (and you know what the feature is) then don’t be shy and ask for a spot! I was supposed to start it this week but once again, deadlines.
That means my rough sketch of a week on SmallTownBookworm is-
- Mondays-NEW FEATURE starting 3rd November
- Tuesday’s- I Take part in the Top Ten Tuesdays over at the Broke and the Bookish
- Wednesday’s- are music days when I discuss songs I love, playlists etc- I have a lot of great ideas coming up in the next few weeks so keep a look out for those. When I have actually had time to read a book I also participate in W…W…W…Wednesdays hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading
- Sundays- are all about photography
- and the days in between are reserved for bookish posts and ramblings.
I also got nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award again by Kattis @SadnessTheory and another Liebster Award nomination form the lovely Laura @ NoMoreThanBooks a while back. Thank You to the both of you, it really means a lot and I will get round to doing a proper post on that in a little while.
The Bloggers Week
- Been reading Imitation by Heather Hildenbrand
- Been Watching The West Wing
- Been Listening To Taylor Swift 1989
What have you all been up to this week? What are you watching, reading or listening to?