Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly feature hosted over at the Broke and the Bookish
This weeks questions is Top 10 Places books have made us want to visit.
5 places I want to visit that are real
1. Russia (Moscow) – I have been wanting to go there since reading Blood Promise by Richelle Mead.
2. New Zealand- I want to see the Shire let’s be honest here. The Hobbit by J.R. Tolkien
3. USA (south)- I would love to visit the south due to several books, one of which is the Host by Stephenie Meyer
4. USA (Chicago)- I also desperately want to visit Chicago since reading Divergent by Veronica Roth.
5. France (Paris)- I have been to France twice, been in Paris for one day but I would love to explore it more, especially after reading The Red Necklace by Sally Gardner.
5 Places I want to visit that are fictional
1. The Wizarding World (Hogwarts)- This was going to be on the list let’s be honest here and that’s because of that magical series (pun intended) Harry Potter … by J.K. Rowling
2. Westeros (The Wall)- Regardless of it actually being set in the country I live in, I really want to see the Wall up close.
3. The Shadow Hunter World- I want to join this world more with every Cassandra Clare Book I read. The Mortal Instruments Series , The Bane Chronicles and The Infernal Devices Series.
4. Middle Earth- I really want to go to riverrun. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J.R. Tolkien
5. Evernight Academy- from the Evernight Series by Claudia Gray