Thank you so much to TheWritingHufflepuff for nominating me for this award! I only started this blog in May and this is my third time being nominated for this award! It really means a lot to me that people read my blog and take the time to nominate me, and like and comment on my blog so thank you all!
The Liester Award is a blog award that one receives from another blogger. In order to be nominated you must be a newer book blogger. Once your nominated, you get to nominate other book blogs.
Link to the blogger who nominated you to thank them.
Answer the 11 questions your nominator asks of you
Tag 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Ask your 11 nominees questions and let them know you nominated them.
I’m not going to nominate anyone as I am still relatively new to the blogging world and I am following a limited amount of bloggers so I have probably already nominated everyone under 200 followers. If I haven’t then consider yourself nominated!
Here are the questions I was asked to answer by TheWrittingHufflepuff:
1. If you could go back in time, which author would you like to meet? And if you don’t like any dead authors, which living author would you like to meet?
This is a really hard question to answer, there are so many that I would love to meet but I will go with Charlotte Brontë. I absolutely love Jane Eyre it is one of my all time favourite books and I would just really love to meet her.
2. Which character would you love to have as a BFF?
Simon Lewis from the Mortal Intruments Series. He is brilliant and funny and amazing and loyal and yep 100% would love for him to be my BFF. (Love this question!)
3. Do you think there is a character out there that would be your arch enemy if they existed? (and I don’t mean arch enemies like Harry and Voldemort, more like Harry and Draco).
I don’t really know about this one. I would probably say Aphrodite from the House of Night Series
4. Is there a book out there that you’d love to see as a Disney film?
Everyone? No? Okay then I guess I will have to go with The Amazing story of Adolphus Tips by Michael Morpurgo
5. Write a poem/haiku/song or something like that for your favourite book.
I wish I could do this one but I just started back at Uni this week and I am in the middle of a meltdown with all the work, no time 😦
6. Are you a writer? If so, why do you write? What are your hopes and dreams?
Yep, I write for myself in private because I have so many different tales in my head I just have to write them down. I might want to publish a book one day but for now I just enjoy doing it for myself.
7. Do you prefer to line your books on your shelves or to stack them?
Line them 🙂 I have a giant inbuilt bookcase (actually a wardrobe but its become a bookshelf) in my room so all the ones I read the most are in there.
8. Is there a book you’d never want to live in, simply because it’s too dangerous?
I’ll go with the A Song Of Ice And Fire Series, I would love to visit but I would like the knowledge I’m actually getting out alive 🙂
9. A book you’d recommend to everyone?
One Breathe Away by Heather Gudenkauf, I recommend this one to everyone! People I know must be getting sick of it.
10. Do you like to read classics? If so, what’s your favourite?
Some of them and when I do they always end up on my favourites list -Jane Eyre, The Picture of Dorian Grey and To Kill a Mockingbird
11. You are stuck in a library for the rest of the night, but… you are not alone… Would this be worth it? You’d be able to read whatever you want, but who is out there in the shadows…?
Are we talking Library like the one in Doctor Who- in that case, definetly worth it. In just a normal library with a normal something in the shadow then yes lets do it!
Once again thank you for nominating me TheWritingHufflepuff and if you haven’t read her blog please do! anyone with a name as awesome as that one deserves a read!